We thank you for your continued support, which has allowed us to remain open during this time. We appreciate your understanding while we take the following measures to protect your safety:
• In order to control the flow of guest traffic we are currently requiring reservations for all guests. Reservations can be made via our Website or Opentable.
• The maximum party size we are permitted to seat currently is 6 guests. Please do not invite additional guests beyond 6 to join your party as we will not be able to accommodate them.
• Guests are kindly asked to perform their own symptoms check prior to arrival - if you feel ill or have any symptoms associated with Covid-19, please stay home.
• As we are currently not permitted to serve guests at our bars, we request that parties arrive at their reservation time, and not before, to ensure that your table is available for you upon arrival.
• Guests will have their temperature checked by Radici staff with infrared thermometers upon arrival. Our staff's temperatures are also checked before entry to the restaurant on each shift.
• Guests are required to maintain a social distance of 6 feet between themselves and others not in their party.
• Guests are required to wear protective face coverings when entering and exiting the property and whenever not seated at their table.
• Employees serving tables are required to wear both face shields and fabric face coverings while working.
• Signage will be posted at both the entrance and bathroom areas to indicate the correct social distance for any possible lines.
• Tables in our dining areas are socially distanced 6 feet apart and / or separated by physical barriers in accordance with Department of Health guidelines when less than 6 feet apart.
• Hand sanitizer is available to staff and guests at entry points and other areas throughout the property. We are also providing alcohol wipes at the tables for your convenience.
• Menus are currently single use, paper menus.
• We are currently not accepting cash payments.
• As we are not yet permitted to seat groups larger than 6 we cannot book events. We are happy to record your future event inquiries and details. We'll be in touch once parties are permitted on property.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.